- New Sales:
- Pre-Owned Sales:
- Contact Us Now:
2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
Click on either model to view more information
Groundbreaking, breathtaking 4-door coupe design
Like every Mercedes-Benz coupe, it's sleek, poised and rakish. Like no car before it, the CLS-Class welcomes its four passengers through four inviting doors. Frameless door glass and a tautly arched roofline define a shape that slices through the air as deftly as its air-suspended chassis carves through corners.
Standard sport body styling
Sculpted lower bodywork leads both the eye and the wind around the seductive CLS-Class body. A deep front air dam with mesh grilles and LED Daytime Running Lamps flow into chiseled side sills and an aggressive rear valance. Dual polished chrome trapezoidal exhaust tips provide a brilliant finish and a reminder of the power within.
An impeccably outfitted cabin for four
A Hallmark of a Mercedes-Benz coupe has long been its exquisitely crafted 4-passenger interior. A full-length console divides the cabin into four comfort zones. Each seat is individually contoured for its sole occupant. And every detail, from the hand-finished wood and leather trim to its abundance of advanced features, is impeccably executed.
The first-ever all-LED active headlamps
The world's first all-LED active headlamps, part of the Premium 1 Package, generate light that's even closer to natural daylight than the standard Bi-Xenon headlamps. Active Curve Illumination and Adaptive Highbeam Assist continuously vary the beam pattern of the LED headlamps to help maximize illumination of corners and straightaways.
The future of safety, for your future
The CLS550 is a protective showcase of Mercedes-Benz safety firsts. PRE-SAFE® can detect conditions that suggest a collision or rollover is imminent, then adjust the front seat belts, front passenger seat, windows and sunroof, to better prepare the occupants in the moments before a collision.[*1] ATTENTION ASSIST can help alert the driver it detects signs of drowsiness on longer trips.[*2]
A world of entertainment and guidance
The COMAND system makes advanced technology easy to enjoy, with a convenient central controller and a high-resolution LCD screen. A 610-watt harman/kardon surround sound system delivers SiriusXM Satellite Radio[*6], HD Radio™ stations, or your own music via iPod®[*7], memory card, new Bluetooth audio streaming, or a 10GB Music Register. Navigation[*8] features a 40GB hard drive, Zagat® Survey ratings and live SiriusXM Traffic[*9].
An advanced package of drving assists
DISTRONIC PLUS active cruise control adapts to traffic, automatically slowing or stopping until your path clears. Its radar-based PRE-SAFE Brake can sense an impending collision and apply full braking.[*3] Active Blind Spot and Active Lane Keeping Assists can help alert you to unseen vehicles in the next lane[*4], help warn you of drifting out of lane[*5], and even help steer the car back should you disregard the alerts.
1. PRE-SAFE® closes the side windows and sunroof when the system's sensors detect side movement that suggests a possible rollover.
2. Driving while drowsy or distracted is dangerous and must be avoided. ATTENTION ASSIST may be insufficient to alert a fatigued or distracted driver of lane drift and cannot be relied on to avoid an accident or serious injury.
3. Distronic Adaptive Cruise Control is no substitute for active driving involvement. It does not react to stationary objects, nor recognize or predict the curvature and lane layout of the road or the movement of the vehicles ahead. It is the driver's responsibility at all times to be attentive to traffic and road conditions, and to provide the steering, braking and other driving inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. After braking the car for stopped traffic ahead, the system resumes automatically only if traffic pauses for less than 3 seconds.
4. Blind Spot Assist may not be sufficient to avoid all accidents involving vehicles in your blind spot and does not estimate the speed of approaching vehicles. It should not be used as a sole substitute for driver awareness and checking of surrounding traffic conditions.
5. Driving while drowsy or distracted is dangerous and must be avoided. Lane Keeping Assist may be insufficient to detect a fatigued or distracted driver or driver inattention. It cannot be relied on to avoid an accident or serious injury.
6. With the purchase of a new, satellite radio-enabled vehicle, you'll receive a complimentary 6-month subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio, courtesy of Mercedes-Benz. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your 6-month trial, all SiriusXM services are sold separately, and the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms, www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite service available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States, DC and Puerto Rico (with coverage limitations). While the Sirius network of satellites and terrestrial antenna provides nearly seamless service throughout the contiguous U.S., Sirius service may be unavailable or interrupted for a variety of reasons, including environmental or topographical conditions; in certain locations such as tunnels, parking garages, or within or next to large buildings; or near other technologies that can interfere with the Sirius signal.
Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
7. All iPod® devices are sold separately. Feature not compatible with iPod Shuffle. See dealer for details. iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
8. While the navigation system provides directional assistance, the driver must remain focused on safe driving behavior, including paying attention to traffic and street signs. The driver should utilize the system's audio cues while driving and should only consult the map or visual displays once the vehicle has been stopped in a safe place. Maps do not cover all areas or all routes within an area.
9. SiriusXM Traffic service requires an active SiriusXM subscription and hardware. A complimentary 6-month subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio and SiriusXM Traffic is provided courtesy of Mercedes-Benz. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your 6-month trial, all SiriusXM services are sold separately. SiriusXM Traffic service covers the primary freeways and interstates in some of the most populated metropolitan areas in the continental United States. In select markets, additional local information is also available. Accurate incident information is dependent on locating, verifying and reporting the incident as soon as the incident occurs. Incident information is especially dependent on various departments of transportation reporting accurate and timely data. Proper maintenance of traffic sensors and a large number of GPS equipped trucks or probe data points are essential in creating accurate flow information. Many of the traffic sensors and probes have inherent reporting delays up to 20 minutes.